Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Somethin' Fierce

It's blowin' somethin' fierce out there as they say...and they do say.
Here's another picture I drew since Tosin liked the first one so much:
Hope that's big enough for you (TWHS).
     I had a great walk and time with some friends from the old country(home) this eventide. Saw the sunset, tripped on a twig, deprived a homeless man of a hatchet. You know, the usual.
     Being home has been refreshing. I'm pretty sure it put my brain into shock, being home from college on a Wednesday. I'm glad, that little shit needed a rude awakening.
     Do you ever have that thought about creating something grandiose? It's like you hear that one song, you know the one, and it just makes you want to do big things. You want to conquer the world all because you heard just one simple song. No? I must just be speaking to God, I heard he's into stuff like that.
     I overheard some rich gossip this evening at dinner at Jalisco's, the only mexican restaurant within a 20 mile radius. It's pretty big news for a Swedish town of 3,000 people. It's also kind of sad that the busiest restaurant in town is a mexican restaurant. They must be doing something right, besides the whole giving your stomach a re-enactment of Pickett's Charge as the gooey cheesy mess scampers through your intestines. It's grand jocularity. Anyway, the gossip went something like this: "I haven't heard her answer the phone much, it's always him answering the phone. I don't know what it means."
   Hot damn boys we have us a story! That's something to write home about for sure! What's sad is that this is the kind of stuff that people in my town will talk about for days on end. If someone were to step on somebody's tulip in their yard, we'd have the whole town in a mob setting with pitchforks and clogs to boot.
     That's all I've got for now, be sure to stop by Pearson tomorrow if you're looking for a great Rom-Com and some disparaging college boys.

No comments: