Monday, April 26, 2010

Food for thought

This is a sweet ass picture I drew. I maybe exerted 1% of effort to do that. Wait, make it two, I had to export it...damn. My family came to my institution of learning this weekend. My brothers, 9 and 11 (no coincidence to the hallowed accident) reaffirmed their convictions that I am indeed stupid, fat, and retarded. Funny, I had begun to forget that I was any of those things. Not even that fact that I can't see my shoes when I look down reminded me of it. Thank god I have a 9 year old brother to constantly remind me that I'm a fat loser. Obviously, picking your nose and wearing the same shirt day after day is much cooler than college. Oh wait, I do that too...shit.
I was in a place today that I don't usually go: the Engineering Building. We had a poster project to create for chemistry that basically reaffirmed the fact that indeed, the lake on campus and the lake 10 minutes out of town are not exactly two peas in a pod when it comes down to the fecal coliform test. Oh ho, don't get me started on the fecal coliform test. Let's just say it separates the forks from the knives if you know what I mean (and I think you know what I mean). Anyway, I chanced upon a delectable selection amongst the savory selection of corn syrup-laden beverages, and this was no (Red)Bull. It was the illustrious MELLO YELLO! I thought for sure it had been condemned to the same fate as Surge years ago, and that it merely existed in a ghostly form at the overpriced silver screen. This was a moment of victory! For surely, if Mello Yello is on the rise, so is the acceptance of fat people! Soon enough, we will have Mello Yello to thank for the return of my kind. This shit is going to be biblical.

1 comment:

empeter23 said...

Holy balls you make me laugh. I hath not laughed so hard in a coon's age. I know why you're my bff.