Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cosmic Love

I downloaded this song today: Cosmic Love Yes, I actually paid for content for once. I saw it in the tv show V. It's about aliens and shit. Kind of cool, but what was really cool was the love scene where this song came in. The hot alien chick (who looks like a human) and the guy dude start goin' after it, all intergalactic style. Gives me hope that if nothing ever pans out for me here on earth, there's always other species to be had.
Today is my mom's birthday! She's now older, wiser, crankier, emotional, and irritating to be around! Just kidding about some of those. I'm going home today to surprise her. Some surprise right? I merely have to show up from a 2 1/2 hour drive for an evening and boom, I'm a knight in shining armor swooping in to add somewhat exciting elements to my mother's day of birth which I'm sure she's excited about since she loves her mother so dearly. Should be fun. I also found out my brothers are going to Genesis tennis lessons in Wichita till 8. What kind of idiot would send their kids an hour away for most of the duration of their birthday? Oh I know, a smart idiot. Too bad though, you can't get rid of me! No distance will come between this boy and his eternal love for his caretaker! Not even the delicious dinner being had at the hall tonight. Oh shit, it's a delicious dinner, we might have to rethink this going home mother birthday thing. I wonder if she can reschedule?
     Today we did teacher evaluations in my math class. If you don't happen to know, and I'm sure you don't, my class is run by an Asian Dynasty. Well, more like one woman, but she makes it really tough to browse the web on your Apple iPod touch 8 GB (2nd Generation--with iPhone OS 3.1 Software  (Installed) [NEWEST MODEL] (this exact model). I say browse the web because I don't think I'd ever actually commit to anything on the web, even this blog (just kidding [not really {really}]).
     I have to go clog my arteries with chicken tetrazzini for the time being, it should be a scream.

No comments: