Thursday, May 6, 2010

Reese's and Chemistry, That's it!

     I don't know if you know this about me, but there's two things I love:
 Reeses Pieces Peanut Butter Candy 2.75lbs. - 11030-3 and Chemistry.
Now, if we get these two bad boys in the same room together, expect a little "sharing of electrons" to take place, if you will. I also care much more dearly for that nice ol' chemistry book on the right than I ever could for Reese's. If you know me at all, you will know that that statement is 100% false. Reese's are the shit. Not actual excrement, because that would just be weird. Crap, I'm hungry now.
     I'm pulling what I like to call a "late-nighter" for Chemistry, which is turning out quite well so far. I've managed to accomplish nothing in the past hour besides this lovely picture:
"An Upside Down Volcano"

     Oh God, I'm losing my mind. Finals are next week, but before finals must come the greatness of Stop Day. Stop Day is the Friday before the week of finals when there are no classes. Basically, it's an excuse for everyone to get drunk. I'll have you know that I won't be participating in this form of debauchery (which form?). Yep. I'll be studying quite studiously for the finals that I have yet to contemplate. 
     We had a Professor visit us for dinner tonight from the History Department. He was absolutely amazing is the only way I can really describe the experience. He was an extremely well-rounded guy, had seen it all, and was still proclaiming that he hadn't seen the best day of his life. I got this amazing 1 1/2 hour talk from this great man, and come to find out that he's transferring to Texas in 2 weeks. What kind of heartbreak is that? Geez, I feel like I was in a relationship. Guess I'll have to go through the breakup rituals: The Notebook (New Line Platinum Series) +Ben & Jerry's Homemade Ice Cream & Dessert Book+Kleenex 110-Count Tissues, White, Flat Box (Pack of 30) [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging].
     That is absolutely nothing like how I feel my breakup would go. It'd probably be something like this, if I ever do in fact have the pleasure of a breakup: 
Ferrero Nutella 26.5oz. Jar+WeeRide Co-Pilot Bike Trailer+Red Drinking Helmet Soda Hat+Mountain Dew - 36/12 oz. cansNew York Prime Meat USDA Prime 21 Days Aged Beef Rib Eye Steak Boneless, 1-1/2-inch thick, 2-Count, 30-Ounce Packaged in Film & Freezer Paper+Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, 1.5-Ounce Packages (Pack of 36).

Enough said. Or unsaid? Isn't it amazing all of the stuff you can get off of Amazon? I'm going to go back to procrastinating, it's quite a task. Cheers. 

1 comment:

Jaime Nickel said...

Cooper,
Please call your mother to discuss this post.
Love,
Mom