Wednesday, July 14, 2010

You have her snout.

So for the past week and a half, my next handyman job has ensconced the throes of everyday life for me. I have absolutely no idea whether that actually made any sense, I've been staining a wraparound deck for the past fortnight. It has been sucking the life-force  out of my labor-driven soul, and leaving me as nothing more than an obese-wielding soul.
     Speaking of China, I biked out to Kanopolis the other day, which is about 20 excruciating miles out of the way of my home, which is where I was trying to get to after visiting the local Doll-collectors anonymous meeting. Needless to say, when I stopped in at the local "Trading Post" to refill on some old-fashioned Gatorade, the cashier's mouth dropped to oblivion. I guess it's quite a sight to see a fat man make it somewhere over 10 miles by not using some form of motorized transportation! What a revelation! Needless to say, I'm not too sure how much "trading" went on at that place. It seems to me that the only thing the cashiers wanted was cold hard cash, which doesn't give you much wiggle room for bartering. At least in Mexico they'll take a lock of my hair as legal tender. All discourse aside, I submitted the "Trading Post" to the Better Business Bureau for false advertising, as well as shattered dreams.
     Recently I've been shadowing doctors to learn why and how our healthcare, which is indeed the greatest in America, is so awesome. It's been quite an experience. I would divulge, but under the Hippo Act, I'm not allowed to tell you that one child had quite an abnormal growth sticking up from its shoulders. My doc told me it was some sort of "head", whatever that is, but I'm not convinced.
     That's all for now, I'll keep you all in the know more and more, because you guys are my life! Duh!

No comments: